The following are the "Terms of Service" to which anyone wishing to be a "vendor" or
in any way a "participant" in the Town of Babylon Growers Market must comply and agree.
- Approved participants will be assigned a specific location from which they can operate
- All we are providing is a "spot". Anything needed by the participant to conduct
business must be supplied by the participant. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Display Materials
- The actual produce to be sold
- Various cash and coin denominations in order to make change
- Packaging materials, bags, etc
- Tent for shade purposes
- Participants are responsible for cleaning up their own areas and properly
discarding any refuse (bring your own garbage bags).
- Participants need to be set up "before the opening bell".
- We reserve the right to disallow the sale of any items deemed not appropriate for this venue.
- Participants must abide by all the regulations of all the governing bodies to which the Growers Market
is subject even though they may not be explicitly stated herein.